- Suspect identified on internet forums as Michael Adebolajo
- Accomplice believed to be from Harold Hill, Romford
- Two officers fired shots and one officer discharged a Taser
- Raids carried out in Lincolnshire, Romford, Greenwich and Woolwich
- Suspects in attack on a soldier are not believed to be part of a terror group
- Both are being treated in separate hospitals
- Sources: "Adebolajo was arrested on his way to join Al Shabaab in Somalia"
UPDATE: British police have arrested two more people as part of the probe of the brutal cleaver attack that killed a British soldier. A man and a woman, both 29, were arrested Thursday on suspicion of conspiracy to murder, Metropolitan Police said. No further details were given.
Warranted searches have been carried out at six residential addresses, police said. "This is a large, complex and fast-moving investigation which continues to develop," police said in a statement. "Many lines of inquiry are being followed by detectives and the investigation is progressing well."