Monday, November 19, 2012
Somali ambassador "Toto scam"
Beware of Fraud and Scam Artists Nur Hassan Hussein
The stable Nomentano, closed two years ago after a sexual assault, it would have been leased for 18 years to an Italian company that deals with tourism.,Nur Hassan Hussein To endorse all of the Somali ambassador in Italy,
The Somali embassy in Rome as the Trevi Fountain. With the ambassador in Mogadishu trying to emulate "Toto scam", that more than 50 years ago trying to sell one of the symbols of the capital to a naive Italian American. This time, however, according to the complaint lodged by two Italian-Somali Associations, the reality seems to have passed the fantasy: the Embassy of Nomentano for years in a state of neglect, it would in fact been granted lease to an Italian company that takes care of tourism.And to endorse the multimillion-dollar contract would have been just Nur Hassan Hussein, the Somali ambassador to Italy.
The diplomat, like all its counterparts, has no power to rent the embassy of which he is a mere custody and whose ownership belongs to the state of Somalia. Hussein in accordance with its legal and Dual Douglas Maurizio Calo would not have given any green light to the contract.
Fiday afternoon, however, "some unknown" turned up outside the embassy on Via dei Villini, trying to "break the lock" of the entrance gates to "the beginning of renovations." group of Somalis living in Italy and members of associations Ancis (National Association of Community Italo-Somali) and Migrating, already alerted in the hours before he locked the workers, denouncing the fact immediately. The paper argues that Hussein had "leased the building for 18 years," resulting in the "loss of his extraterritoriality and changing its intended use. The whole "in the absence of a resolution" of the Ministry of Finance of Somalia, as confirmed in the complaint sent to the Prosecutor's Office, the Town Hall II of the City of Rome, the Capitol and the Service of Legal Affairs of the Foreign Ministry.
one of the most exclusive areas of Rome, was closed in 1991 (its offices were moved by the Gracchi) after the fall of Siad Barre and then plunged into a state of disrepair, becoming a refuge dormitory for foreigners .. In February 2011, the building jumped to the news when a twenty, drawn in the stable, suffered a sexual assault by two Somalis that there risiedevano.L 'former embassy was evacuated and its walled entrance to avoid new jobs.
The ambassador, when asked about whether he "explained to be abroad and returned to Italy in five days," said Shukri Said, spokesman Migrate.But in the meantime, the hypothesis that the embassy can be transformed into a hotel has sparked the ire of Somalis in Rome finding a stir among the media in Mogadishu..via Gruppo Editoriale L’Espresso
Designation of Al-Shabaab
The Foundation is dedicated to networking like-minded Somalis opposed to the terrorist insurgency that is plaguing our beloved homeland and informing the international public at large about what is really happening throughout the Horn of Africa region.
- December (16)
- November (19)
- October (53)
- September (50)
- August (7)
- July (14)
- June (40)
- May (59)
- April (56)
- March (33)
- February (54)
- January (45)
- December (60)
- Anti-Jihadist Ethiopian-backed Mostly Marehan Cla...
- THIS is how "community outreach" is done
- Ethiopia Promises Support to Rebuild Somalia
- Media-Savvy Militants Lure Foreigners for 'Holy Wa...
- Lights, Camera, Jihad: Al Shabaab's Western Media ...
- Al-Qaeda's East Africa network 'regrouping and rea...
- Border fight injures four, several dead
- Somali forces kill top al-Shabaab commander
- War on Al-shabab Fighters
- Security forces in Somalia’s capital carry out ope...
- Somalia: How Al Shabaab Is Losing the Battle, but ...
- Al Shabaab Implicated in Garissa Violence. Residen...
- Eritrea and Somalia the past and the future
- Security Council Considers Situation in Somalia - ...
- Playful Glances
- Briton stars in Somali terror videos
- The man pictured here is an American who organized...
- Ameerah Haq, the United Nations's Under Secretary ...
- Somalia Citizens laud AMISOM
- Beautiful Somalia in everyway
- IPS – Tough Foreign Policy Challenges for Somalia’...
- Ohio Mall Terrorism Defendant Deported to Somalia
- Kenya violence enters second day
- Somali ambassador "Toto scam"
- Puntland says arrests al Shabaab members, seizes e...
- Rising xenophobia against Somalis in Kenya
- Somalia’s new government : It mustn’t be business ...
- Security Red Alert In Kenya, Opportunities Identif...
- Wasiirka Maaliyadda iyo Qorshaynta oo Manta Si Ras...
- Somalia’s security gains under threat - Somali Bre...
- Ethiopia seeks to “further strengthen” fraternal r...
- Djiboutian A.U. Troops Arrive in Somalia
- Turkey-Somalia military agreement approved
- Appointment of New Somalia Prime Minister
- SPECIAL FEATURE: America’s Dual Track for Somalia ...
- Somali Leaders Converge on Kismayo to Form Jubbala...
- Somalia's al Shabaab, squeezed in south, move to P...
- UN extends Somalia peacekeeping force
- Allied forces seize Al-Shabaab’s weapons cache
- Explosion hits Somali parliament compound (warning...
- Demo held in Mogadishu in support of the new cabin...
- Confessions of an Ex-Al-Shabaab Fighter
- U.S. expects Ugandan peacekeepers to stay in Somal...
- Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman's Travel to...
- Somalia Establishes New Cabinet
- Golaha Wasiirada cusub ee Xukuumada Federaalka KMG...
- The difficult art of stabilization in Somalia
- Another Jihadist Attack 1 dead after 2 suicide bom...
- World's most-failed state | kismayo, city, shabaab...
- Americans Slip From Minnesota to Somali Terror Gro...
- Breaking: Museveni Issues “Irreversible” Order To ...
- October (89)
- September (83)
- August (52)
- July (31)
- June (70)
- May (53)
- April (37)
- March (17)
- February (167)
- January (72)
- December (7)
- November (41)
- October (31)
- September (44)
- August (42)
- July (116)
- June (143)
- May (158)
- April (145)
- March (126)
- February (125)
- January (146)
- December (141)
- November (191)
- October (190)
- September (150)
- August (182)
- July (236)
- June (176)
- May (230)
- April (176)
- March (214)
- February (196)
- January (220)
- December (171)
- November (167)
- October (160)
- September (225)
- August (217)
- July (232)
- June (251)
- May (281)
- April (312)
- March (275)
- February (278)
- January (274)
- December (112)
- November (80)
- October (143)
- September (136)
- August (158)
- July (123)
- June (61)
- May (40)
- April (44)
- March (89)
- February (72)
- January (13)
Al-Qaida in Somalia. ...
We Are Winning the War on Terrorism in Horn of Africa
The threat is from violent extremists who are a small minority of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims, the threat is real. They distort Islam. They kill man, woman and child; Christian and Hindu, Jew and Muslim. They seek to create a repressive caliphate. To defeat this enemy, we must understand who we are fighting against, and what we are fighting for.