Thursday, December 13, 2012
The Prime Minister of Somalia completes the cabinet today
The Prime Minister of Somalia Dr. Abdi Farah Shirdon ( Saacid) has
appointed today five Minister of State and 20 Deputy Ministers. That
comes after long and indepth consultation with President Hassan Sh.
Mohamud, Members of the Parliament and the repressentatives of the
Somali Civil Society.
The appointed State Ministers and Deputy Ministers has been assigned
by the Prime Minister to the fellowing differrent portfolio:
The State Ministers:
1. Farah Sh. Abdulkadir : Minister of the State,
Office of the President
2. Dr. Mohamed Nur Ga’al: Minister of the State, Ministry
of Foreign Affairs.
3. Mahdi Mohamud Ali: Minister of the State,
Ministry of Internal Affairs and
4. Mohamed-Rashid Shikh Dahir : Minister of the State, Ministry of Finance
5. Mohamud Ismail Barkadle: Minister of the State, Social Services and
The Deputy Ministers
1. Eng Mohamed Aden Ahmed: The Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
2. Jamal Mohamed Barrow: The Deputy Minister of Foreing Affairs
3.Hasan Ibrahin Mohamed: The Deputy Minister of Internal
Affairs and National Security
4. Jama Ahmed Mohamed: The Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs
and National Security
5. Mohamed Hasan Aden: The Deputy Minister of Finance and Planning
6. Abukar Hasan Ali: The Deputy Minister of Finance
7. Bashir Mohamed Jama: The Deputy Minister of Human Development
and Social Services
8. Mohamud Moalim Yahye: The Deputy Minister of Human
Development and Social Services
9. Fahmo Ahmed Nur: The Deputy Minister of Justice
and Religious Affairs.
10. Hasan Mohamed Jim’aale The Deputy Minister of Justice and
11. Nadifo Mohamed Osman: The Deputy Minister of Transportation
12. Ali Shikh M. Nur: The Deputy Minister of
Transportation and Reconstruction
13. Saida Hasan Isman: The Dupty Minister of Natural
14. Abdirahman Mohamed Gedi: The Duputy Minister of Natural Resources
15. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud: The Deputy Minister of Defence
16. Abdirahman Kulmiye Hirsi: The Deputy Minister of Defence
17. Abdulkadir Shikh Ismail: The Deputy Minister of Commerce
18. Mohamed Ali Haga: The Deputy Minister of Commerce
19. Abdi-Shukur Ali Mire: The Deputy Minister of
Information, Telecommunication and Postal
20. Ibrahim Yarow Isaq: The Deputy Minister of
Information,Telecommunication and Postal
Designation of Al-Shabaab
The Foundation is dedicated to networking like-minded Somalis opposed to the terrorist insurgency that is plaguing our beloved homeland and informing the international public at large about what is really happening throughout the Horn of Africa region.
- ► 2016 (52)
- ► 2015 (68)
- ► 2014 (416)
- ► 2013 (483)
- Daawo”Sawirrada”Isusoobaxyo lagu weyneynayo dhalas...
- How the world's navies ignored the plight of a hij...
- Somali National forces with AU Forces kill more A...
- Alabama city struggles with international terroris...
- Somali oil and gas potential 2012
- Watch "xubnayohow" on YouTube
- Three Supporters of Foreign Terrorist Organization...
- Hope blooms for family in 'peaceful' Somalia - Afr...
- 3 Men Accused of Training With Somalia's Al Shabaa...
- Hope blooms for family in 'peaceful' Somalia - Afr...
- Exporting insurgency
- Presidents of Kenya and Somalia Joint Communique
- Ethiopia and Kenya Have Taken Over Somalia
- Xog Muhiim ah:Taariikhda Qoraalka Af Soomaaliga
- 'E-cash' gathers interest in Somalia - Africa - Al...
- Guest Post: The Shape of Al Shabaab’s Post-Kismayo...
- American Disowned by al-Shabaab Implies Group Resp...
- Arming Teachers
- U.S. jihadist kicked out of Somali jihadist group
- Americans Urged to Petition White House on Terrori...
- Wives of imprisoned al-Shabaab suspects face shatt...
- Shabaab rebukes American commander Omar Hammami
- Attacks in Kenya Point to al-Shabaab and Its Sympa...
- The Last Stand of Somalia's Jihad
- Al-Shabaab leader admits defeats
- Somali president attend 40th anniversary of writte...
- Defense Minister Fiqi and Commander Dini land in G...
- “The NRA is the enabler of mass murderers”
- Man confesses to Hiran elder assassination, al-Sha...
- Ethiopian women VS Somali women
- After Somalia Intervention, Kenya Faces War Within...
- The Prime Minister of Somalia completes the cabine...
- Al Shabaab offers cash for killing of security off...
- (Video of the Week ) SOMALIA / JAWHAR CAPTURED
- Abu Mansoor al-Amriki's (aka Omar Hammimi) Former ...
- Once aging Police ‘freed’ terror suspects
- Tough foreign policy challenges for Somalia’s firs...
- New hope for Somalia, says scholar MP
- Syria rebels 'seize key Aleppo army base' - Middle...
- UN official in Baidoa arrested on suspicion of col...
- Al Shabaab has found a new home in Somalia . Insec...
- Somalia:Somali army captures key town from Al-Shab...
- AFRICAN UNION troops with tfg capture Jowhar town,...
- Al-Shabab militants still roam countryside in Soma...
- Somalia’s clans and its power vacuum
- Three dead as bomb goes off again in Nairobi’s ‘Li...
- Fight against al Shabaab instructive model for fut...
- Al Shabaab targets Puntland military
- Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Oo Maanta Kulan La Q...
- Al Shabaab attacks convoy carrying Somali minister...
- Gen. Ham, commander of AFRICOM, spoke on Mon. at A...
- Somalia Night Military Operations
- Somalia property boom forces refugees onto street
- Somalia Humanitarian Appeal launched for the first...
- Golaha Wasiirada oo Maanta Ansixiyey Miisaaniyada ...
- 20 militants sought after Somalia Jihadi escape....
- Why are journalists being denied access to the ‘li...
- Army should be ready for final onslaught, says Fiq...
- S.Korean sailors freed by Somali pirates after 19 ...
- AU Peacekeepers Hit By Roadside Bomb in Southern S...
- ▼ December (60)
- ► 2011 (1124)
- ► 2010 (2301)
- ► 2009 (2843)
- ► 2008 (1071)
Al-Qaida in Somalia. ...
We Are Winning the War on Terrorism in Horn of Africa
The threat is from violent extremists who are a small minority of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims, the threat is real. They distort Islam. They kill man, woman and child; Christian and Hindu, Jew and Muslim. They seek to create a repressive caliphate. To defeat this enemy, we must understand who we are fighting against, and what we are fighting for.